Pictures from the 2014 Festival:
Printable Flyer for the 41st Annual SADA festival :41st Annual Southern Appalachian Dulcimer Festival
The Gazebo Schedule and classes: Gazebo Schedule and times 2014
41st Annual Southern Appalachian Dulcimer Festival
Tannehill Ironworks Historical State Park
April 27 -May 4, 2014
Schedule of Activities April 27 – May 4, 2014
Members please remember to bring your folding chairs to all events!
April 27 – May 1 Informal jams at campsites and at SADA host site. Some scheduled afternoon and evening jams depending upon weather.
- May 1, Thursday 5 PM All club members are invited to a hot dog cookout. Hosted by the Southern Appalachian Dulcimer Club. Jamming afterwards!!
- May 2, Friday 9:30 AM Informal playing and singing by members and guests at the Gazebo next to the Country Store. Vendors open for sales all day.
- May 2, Friday 6PM Kiwanis Pavilion Pot Luck Supper. Bring a dish to share & the Host Club will provide the rest. Jamming afterwards!
- May 3, Saturday 9AM-5 PM Hospitality tent open – Information and signup for Open stage. Vendors open for sales near Gazebo or Kiwanis Pavilion.
- May 3, Saturday 9AM-Noon Lessons in DAA, DAD, and hammered dulcimer. No charge for the lessons. See Gazebo and Lesson Schedule.
- May 3, Saturday 1 PM Open Stage at the Kiwanis Pavilion, raffle
- May 4, Sunday 9 AM Church service held in Cane Creek School House
Dulcimer and music Vendors are welcome on Friday and Saturday!
Vendors scheduled at time of flyer printing: Jess Dickinson, Designer Dulcimer Shirts,
Jon Harris & Dogwood Dulcimers
Please note that no amps are allowed other than those provided by SADA at the jams and performances.
Friday & Saturday Lunch we have a vendor who will provide vegetable plates on Friday, then add Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Chili Cheese steak, French Fries, Nachos, Sandwiches on Saturday