Lessons and Slow Jam on Saturday May 4th, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Beginning DAD : Jerry & Louise Todd – Kiwanis Pavilion
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Beg. Psaltery: Bill Yike – Cane Creek School Left
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Beginner HD * playing by tab– Don Hill – Event Center Side Room
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Adv DAD – Denise Guillory – Event Center Main Room
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Int. HD – Event Center side room—Rob Angus
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Slow Jam at Kiwanis – John & Debra Duke
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Int/Adv DAD – Jan Hammond—Cane Creek school right
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Psaltery—Kelly Milam – Cane Creek School Left
Members please remember to bring your folding chairs to outside events!April 28 – May 3 Informal jams at campsites and at SADA host site and later in the week, schoolhouse jams Monday – Thursday nights.
- May 2, Thursday 6 PM Ice cream and dessert social at Kiwanis Pavilion – jamming after at Schoolhouse & Kiwanis Pavilion
- May 3, Friday 9:00-3:45 Informal playing and singing by members and guests at the Gazebo next to the Country Store. Vendors open for sales all day. In case of rain performances will be moved to Event Center
- May 3, Friday 5:30PM Event Center Pot Luck Supper. Bring a dish to share & the Host Club will provide the rest. Jamming afterwards!
- May 4, Saturday 9AM-4 PM Hospitality tent open – Information and signup for Open stage. Vendors open for sales near Gazebo or Kiwanis Pavilion.
- May 4, Saturday 9AM-Noon Lessons in mountain and hammered dulcimer & psaltery. Those attending lessons should join club. See Gazebo and Lesson Schedule for teachers and locations
- May 4, Saturday 11:30 – 12:30 Hot dog lunch at the Event Center – Free for club members
- May 4, Saturday 1 PM Open Stage at the Kiwanis Pavilion (Event Center in case of rain), drawing for dulcimer at end of program.
- May 5, Sunday 9 AM Church service held in Cane Creek School House