Lessons and Slow Jam on Saturday May 2nd, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Beginning DAD : TBA – Kiwanis Pavilion
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Beg. Psaltery: TBA – Cane Creek School Left
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Beginner HD * TBA – Event Center Side Room
9:00 a.m. – 10:25 Adv DAD – TBA – Event Center Main Room
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Int. HD – TBA– Event Center side room
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Slow Jam at Kiwanis – TBA
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Int/Adv DAD – TBA—Cane Creek school right
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 Psaltery—TBA – Cane Creek School Left
Members please remember to bring your folding chairs to outside events!
- April 30, Thursday 6 PM Ice cream and dessert social at Event Center – jamming after at Schoolhouse &Event Center
- April 30 – Saturday May 2 at Event Center: Used instruments may be placed on marked tables or benches in the Event center. Items left at your own risk
- May 1, Friday 9:00-3:45 Performances by members and guests at the Gazebo next to the Country Store. Vendors open for sales all day. In case of rain performances will be moved to Event Center
- May 1, Friday 5:30PM Event Center Pot Luck Supper. Bring a dish to share & the Host Club will provide the rest. Jamming afterwards!
- May 2, Saturday 9AM-4 PM Hospitality tent open – Information and signup for Open stage. Vendors open for sales near Gazebo or Kiwanis Pavilion.
- May 2, Saturday 9AM-Noon Lessons in mountain and hammered dulcimer & psaltery. Those attending lessons should join club. See Gazebo and Lesson Schedule for teachers and locations
- May 2, Saturday 11:30 – 12:30 Lunch at Event Center – meal TBA
- May 2, Saturday 1 PM Open Stage at the Kiwanis Pavilion (Event Center in case of rain), drawing for dulcimer at end of program.
- May 3, Sunday 9 AM Church service held in Cane Creek School House